| There are 10 Green tournaments and 8 BSG tournaments scheduled for 2013 plus the Tournament of Champions. Please check the calendar for the dates and locations.
The cost for each Green card tournament is $7. You must register and pay a week in advance for each tournament.
Walk ups on the day of the tournament may not be able to play depending on availability of tee times. Contact your tournament Director for availability.
The cost for each BSG card tournament is $12. You must register and pay one week before the tournament. Walk ups on the day of the tournament may not be able to play depending on availability of tee times. Contact your tournament Director for availability.
You may register and pay for multiple tournaments. Click here for schedule of Tournaments
- 2013 SCCJGA member in good standing.
- USGA rules of golf.
- Local course rules.
- Absolutely no gimmies.
- Dress code: collared shirt, tucked-in. Pants or shorts, no jeans and no denim.
- Dress code: must honor both the SCCJGA dress code and the local golf course dress code.
- Players must carry their own bags, no caddies. Pull carts are allowed.
- GPS and range finders are allowed to obtain distances.
- Play ready golf.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct, including abusive language, club throwing, disrespect to volunteers, officials or fellow competitors, or abuse of golf course property will not be tolerated.
- Have fun!
- Player Point System and Championships
There will be four divisions for Boys and Girls in 2013. They will be Green, Bronze, Silver, and Gold levels. Points will be awarded at each tournament with 10 points to First place, 8 to Second etc.. 1 point will be awarded if you do not place in the top 5. Members must play a minimum of three tournaments to qualify for the championship.
For the Green division, the top point recipients will become the champions of the Green Division, for both Girls and Boys. There will be no further play off.
In the BSG, the top 10 point recipients in each division will play at Pasatiempo, in our Players championship. Upon completion of that tournament the top three players, plus the overall point leader in each division, will advance to the playoff to determine the overall 2013 champion in each division. The playoff will be played at Half Moon Bay or a course of similar quality.
If the Girls division has less then 10 participants then a ruling by the SCCJGA board will be made on who is eligible for the Players championship and play off. This will be based on ability and overall scores throughout the year.